North American Cycle Sport (NACS) exists to provide a simplified framework for grassroots cycling events. We serve bicycle riders, promoters of cycling events and local associations that coordinate bike racing.
NACS will manage, oversee, and help to provide:
- Programs to grow grassroots riding and racing
- A substantial revenue sharing model with local associations
- A robust and inexpensive insurance program for event participants, event directors and all event support personnel and officials
- Local and regional event calendars for NACS sanctioned events on BikeReg.com
- Training programs for event participants and event directors
- Standardized event rules developed in conjunction with event directors
- Membership records and rankings provided through BikeReg.com
- Disputes and disciplinary issue resolution
The mission of NACS is to provide the highest quality services and programs to operate and advance grassroots cycling events in a cost-effective and transparent manner.
Please join us as we are going to do some great things for our sport!